| Voting 2016 – Non Partisan Education ResourcesThis unique presentation of Generic Party Platforms is an effort to get people thinking about their own values and their own view of the world and how it should impact their choices when it comes to their civic involvement.
A Generic Comparison of Party Policies, and Practices – Condensed 2 Page Summary - pdf
A Generic Comparison of Party Policies, and Practices – Extended 6 Page Edition- pdf
Welcome to the Christian Civics Training Initiative
The United States is experiencing rapid “cultural and moral decline”. Politicians, Professors, Schools, and Community Leaders are impotent to deal with the root cause of the problem. At it’s core, it is spiritual – “we have forgotten God.”We have forgotten God both as individuals, and as a country.
The church's voice is desperately needed in society and in the civics space. Not to take over the controls of power, but to remind people and leaders from where we have come.
That is the goal of the Christian Civics Training Initiative – to train pastors, churches, and people of faith in the biblical roots of our country’s history and in the biblical principles of freedom and liberty.
"Listen to me, you who pursue righteousness and who seek the LORD: Look to the rock from which you were cut and to the quarry from which you were hewn” ~ Isaiah 51:1
"We declare these truths to be self evident!
That all men are created equal and endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights!
That among these are; life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness"
“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.”
~ Thomas Jefferson, 3rd President of the United States
Cherish these liberties.
~ John Adams, 2nd President of the United States
| Comments from Others
- Wow!- good content - it's like "The U.S. Constitution for Dummies." I like the visuals on the Constitution itself - good job!
- This should be mandatory in all schools around the nation.
- I am definitely going to use this in my classroom. Thanks.
- I’m so happy you did this video, thank you! Everyone that sees this should pass it on!
- Thank you for doing this. This will help lots of people that need to know our Constitution and why this country is so great.
- Excellent job! Jefferson would be proud!
- Thanks for this. I love studying American history and this helps very much to understand the Declaration in a much better way. - The Netherlands
- An amazing video. I am a Canadian, but seeing this video can really explain how important the foundations of a nation really are, and sir, you have done an exceptional job in analyzing and explaining these concepts. Thanks! ~ Canada
- Thank you! I truly think this is the most unbiased civics/political video I have ever watched. And I think your idea of the concepts of the Declaration are truly great. This was very helpful to me. Thanks !
- This is an excellent video! I just sent this to my nieces and told them to show their teachers to find out if it compares to what/how the Declaration of Independence is currently being taught in schools. Thanks!
- Thank you so much for these seminars. They are helping me tremendously in my AP History and Civics classes.
- I have just listened to all of your seminars. I must confess, you have taught me to think about the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution in an entirely new way. Although, I attended a nationally known Law School for three years and have been practicing law for over 40 years, I have never had the fundamental relationship between the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence taught to me in such lucid terms.
- We finished our study of the US founding documents using your web seminars. Everyone was impressed and enlightened by your presentations. All in all, it has been my most enjoyable series in the 15 years I have been leading this class, I think as a practical matter it probably did more good than anything else we have done in the last 15 years as well and we have done some pretty good stuff.
- Well done!
"Give me Liberty, or Give Me Death!